6 HEALTH & CARE TIPS FOR YOUR PUP
A puppy is truly an adorable bundle of joy!
As we celebrate National Puppy Day this month, here are some health & care tips for your tiny furry friend!
- Find a good vet and make the most of your first visit (e.g. set up a vaccination plan, get nutrition advice, etc.).
- Give your pup a balanced diet with essential nutrients, plus access to clean, fresh water at all times.
- Watch for early signs of illness, e.g. lack of appetite, poor weight gain, diarrhea, difficulty breathing, lack of energy, etc.
- Take your puppy to the vet for regular check-ups and preventive healthcare.
- Teach your puppy to be obedient, friendly, and sociable. Early training will help your pup grow up to be a happy, well-behaved dog, and also create a stronger bond with you.
- Have fun! Give your puppy lots of safe chewable toys. Give small treats as rewards for obeying or learning new tricks.